How To Choose Your Face Shape
Pictures help people to see their own reflection in different ways…when you get a new hairdo most people always want to take a picture of it not considering if the hairdo matches their face.Look at a photo of yourself that has the hair off your face and find the best match from the following descriptions and pictures.
OVAL FACE SHAPE
- Curvilinear shape.
- Length is equal to one and a half times width.
- The forehead and jaw are the same width.
ROUND FACE SHAPE
- Circular shaped.
- Length is approximately equal to width.
SQUARE FACE SHAPE
- Strong and broad forehead.
- Angular jaw.
HEART FACE SHAPE
- Wide at the forehead and cheekbones.
- Narrow at the jawline.
TRIANGULAR FACE SHAPE
- Forehead and cheekbones are narrow.
- Jawline is wide.
DIAMOND FACE SHAPE
- Forehead and jawline are narrow.
- Cheekbones are wide and high.
OBLONG FACE SHAPE
- Face is longer than it is wide.
- Long, straight cheek line.